- Kennedy Academy is an academic preschool/kindergarten. Our students are tested 4 times each year and placed according to academic skill.
- We also emphasize social and emotional skills. Our teachers are highly trained.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$140|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition can be paid monthly, weekly or bi-weekly.|
|Admissions Director||Kandice Hamner|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
1000 SE 28th St
Topeka, KS 66605
(785)235-2188 1.4 PK-8
- Topeka Grades: K-8 | 394 students
1750 Sw Stone Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)272-4313 3.5 K-8
- Topeka Grades: K-8 | 177 students
934 Sw Clay St
Topeka, KS 66606
(785)233-1727 3.6 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.