Keystone Smiles Alternative Learning Center
- Keystone Smiles Alternative Learning Center began in 1991. A core group of elementary school teachers co-ordinated a way to combine educational objectives with service to the community.
- Students learned oral and written communication skills and social studies while providing service to area nursing homes.
- The mission of the program is to provide alternative education and mentor services to students with at-risk behaviors or individualized educational needs through teaching strategies and curricula in academics, community service-learning, and social development to achieve school success with the ultimate outcome of eliminating school suspensions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarion Grades: 4-12 | 19 students
2 Hospital Dr
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-9545 8 4-12
- Guys Mills Grades: 1-12 | 90 students
28527 Guys Mills Rd.27
Guys Mills, PA 16327
(814)789-2303 35.6 1-12
- Oil City Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
214 Reed St
Oil City, PA 16301
(814)677-3035 15.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.