Keystone Smiles Alternative Learning Center
- Keystone Smiles Alternative Learning Center began in 1991. A core group of elementary school teachers co-ordinated a way to combine educational objectives with service to the community.
- Students learned oral and written communication skills and social studies while providing service to area nursing homes.
- The mission of the program is to provide alternative education and mentor services to students with at-risk behaviors or individualized educational needs through teaching strategies and curricula in academics, community service-learning, and social development to achieve school success with the ultimate outcome of eliminating school suspensions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarion Grades: 4-12 | 19 students
2 Hospital Dr
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-9545 8 4-12
- Guys Mills Grades: 1-12 | 112 students
28527 Guys Mills Rd.27
Guys Mills, PA 16327
(814)789-2303 35.6 1-12
- Oil City Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
214 Reed St
Oil City, PA 16301
(814)677-3035 15.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.