- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Over the years, our team of experts, who have decades of experience in the fields of education, center design, construction and operations, has established a superb lesson plan for designing, establishing and maintaining high quality child care academies.
- At the heart of the early learning blueprint is The Kiddie Academy curriculum.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive education-based child care program for its academies that is designed to respond to the increasing demand for child care.
- Each Kiddie Academy location utilizes a state-of-the-art, age-appropriate, education-based curriculum designed to promote each child's intellectual, social, physical and emotional growth.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
6700 Bock Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 122 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 133 students
1031 N Vermont St
Arlington, VA 22201
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 135 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-12 | 222 students
7009 Varnum Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.