Kiddie Country Development Learning Center Ii
- Kiddie Country has an outstanding reputation for promoting a better beginning for its students by offering positive, developmentally appropriate, and stimulating learning experiences.
- We are a private, state licensed school designed to provide a complete, happy, and safe learning environment in harmony with the needs of the families we serve.
- Preview Kiddie Country's exceptional program, and you will be introduced to an inviting, innovative learning atmosphere that personifies Quality, Commitment, and Caring.
- • Quality in our program, facility, and faculty. • Commitment from our staff to the children, families, and community we serve.
- • Caring by loving, nurturing professionals who offer warmth, expertise, and understanding.
- Kiddie Country is dedicated to providing an optimum learning environment for all the children we serve.
- Schedule a visit today and find out more about our wonderful facility, program, and teaching staff!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mellissa Bell|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Street|
- Kiddie Country's program is based on a semi-structured approach to learning, reflecting a balance between play and structured learning activities.
- The curriculum addresses all developmental needs (cognitive development, physical development, social/emotional development, and creative development) and reflects the continuous process of development.
- Each age groups' program includes language development, social studies, science, language arts, math, literature, music, fine and gross motor skills, and art.
- Our Nursery I (two year olds) and Nursery II (three year olds) programs emphasize language development, literacy, motor skills, math, basic concepts, and making friends.
- Jr. Kindergarten (four year olds) stresses literacy, math, social skills, social studies, science, and language development.
- Our dynamic full day Kindergarten emphasizes literacy, math, science, and social studies. The language arts program features reading, phonics, and writing. An individualized reading program is provided for each child. Math topics include numeration, geometry, measurement, money, fractions, patterns, data analysis, addition, and subtraction. Social studies and science topics range from dinosaurs to American History. Highlights include monthly on-site special events or an off-site field trip. The program is led by licensed Kindergarten teachers.
- Our Before and After School Program (Grades 1 through 6) includes special events, sports, art experiences, attention to homework, and play time.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burke Grades: NS-PK
9724 Burke Lake Rd
Burke, VA 22015
(703)250-3854 0.6 NS-PK
- Burke Grades: NS | 80 students
6000 Schoolhouse Woods Rd
Burke, VA 22015
(703)250-6550 1.2 NS
- Fairfax Station Grades: PK-12 | 274 students
6401 Missionary Ln
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
(703)323-8100 1.4 PK-12
- Burke Grades: PK-K | 142 students
6215 Roberts Pkwy
Burke, VA 22015
(703)239-0875 1.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.