Kiddie Country Developmental Learning Center I
Kiddie Country I and II are private, state licensed schools designed to provide a complete, happy, and safe learning environment in harmony with the needs of the families we serve. Preview Kiddie Country's exceptional program, and you will be introduced to an inviting, innovative learning atmosphere that personifies Quality, Commitment, and Caring.
Quality in our program, facility, and faculty. Commitment from our staff to the children, families, and community we serve.
Caring by loving, nurturing professionals who offer warmth, nurturing, and expertise. Kiddie Country is dedicated to providing an optimum learning environment for all the children we serve.
Schedule a visit today and find out more about our wonderful facility, program, and teaching staff!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 80 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our comprehensive developmental learning programs address all aspects of a child's development, enhancing the cognitive, creative, social/emotional, and physical growth of each student and kindergartner.
- Our outstanding preschool programs for two and three year olds embrace the whole child. Language development, music, fine and large motor skills, literacy, and basic concepts are advanced through engaging, teacher-guided activities, exploration, special events, and play. Learning centers that promote pre-reading skills, dramatic play, computer knowledge, science, art, and math are offered daily. Making friends and overall social competency is also emphasized.
- Our Jr. Kindergarten program for four and five year olds highlights literacy, language development, math, creative thinking, motor skills, and social development. Literature, handwriting, phonics, and print awareness activities nurture emerging readers while fascinating science and social studies topics are investigated with hands-on experiences and intriguing books.
- Our dynamic full day Kindergarten emphasizes reading independently, writing, and phonics. An individualized reading program is provided for each child. Kindergarten math instruction embraces a broad range of concepts while our science and social studies program examines life processes, natural phenomena, and core ideas through hands-on investigations, posing questions, and a variety of print and multimedia resources. Social development, art, music, fitness, handwriting, and weekly Spanish instruction are additional key components. Highlights include monthly on-site special events or an off-site field trip. The program is led by licensed Kindergarten teachers.
- Our Before and After School Program (Grades 1 through 6) includes special events, indoor and outdoor free play, organized games and sports, and activities that nurture creativity. A planned homework period and clubs are offered. Full day programing is provided on public school closure days. Our school-age summer camp, packed with fantastic field trips, special on-site presentations, swimming, crafts, sports, music, games, and more, has created happy memories for over 30 years!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kiddie Country Developmental Learning Center I?
The application deadline for Kiddie Country Developmental Learning Center I is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kiddie Country Developmental Learning Center I. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.