Kids Porta Bright Horizen Center
- At Kids Port we believe that children are strong, competent individuals with abundant resources of curiosity and potential.
- They are eager to make sense of their world, understand it, and express their understandings in numerous ways.
- The educators at Kids Port facilitate the children in their quest for knowledge, understing, and develop, as well as provide the youngsters continuous opportunities to construct meanings through positive interactions between the children, adults, and the environment.
- Kids Port respects the potential of all young children and we value relationships as they are essential for the well being and learning of children and adults.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Howard Beach Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
158-20 101st Street
Howard Beach, NY 11414
(718) 848-7440 1.4 PK-8
- Rosedale Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
13355 242nd St
Rosedale, NY 11422
(718) 978-3996 4.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.