KIDSKO Creative Arts Preschool
Tel: (386) 673-4896
- KIDSKO Creative Arts Preschool offers a vibrant learning environment committed to creativity and the exploration of each student's natural artistic talent.
- The arts infuse our curriculum - enriching our learning experiences, promoting social development, fostering academic achievement, and building self confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$115|
|% on Financial Aid|
- KIDSKO believes all children deserve the opportunity to learn and express themselves through art, dance, music, and movement. Involvement in these art forms allow for children to practice confidence building, early math concepts, creative thoughts and an understanding of the world around them. KIDSKO is excited to provide the key for opening the door to learning through creative exploration. We invite you to join our learning community and begin the journey today.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ormond Beach Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
1000 Ocean Shore Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
(386) 441-1331 3.8 PK-8
- Ormond Beach Grades: PK-3 | 63 students
53 N Old Kings Rd Ste D
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386) 492-7165 3.9 PK-3
- Ormond Beach Grades: PK-10 | 86 students
1079 W Granada Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
(386) 672-9300 3.9 PK-10
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?