Kinder Care Learning Center
- Our staff includes teachers ranging from one year to 17 years with the school.
- We pride ourselves on the continuity of our staff. Our teachers are trained regularly on the curriculum and current Early Childhood Education practices.
- They provide not only a learning environment, but also a fun and nurturing environment.
- The consistency of each classroom is of utmost importance to our families.
- We strive to keep the same teachers in each classroom every year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Sinking Spring. We are located off route 724 near Wolfe's Rental. Our facility offers a structured learning environment for your child, while maintaining that friendly, comforting feeling. Each classroom is geared to the learning of your child's age and development. Our teachers provide your child with daily learning and love at the same time. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our teachers and parents. Many of the children at our center have been here since six weeks old. It gives us great joy to watch them grow each year.
- Our center provides a safe atmosphere for your child. We have a keypad entry that is changed often. We have a large fenced in playground that is also separated so that the children can explore with only their age group. Our teachers are certified in First Aid, Fire Safety, and CPR. We have a health and safety coordinator that keeps current on all the recall toys, children's food allergies, and any other pertinent safety information.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS for Berks, CCIS for Lancaster (may have to pay difference in fee)- Schedule tour to discuss CCIS may also be referred to as CCA (Child Care Assistance).
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: PK-K | 66 students
3000 Penn Avenue
Reading, PA 19609
(610) 376-1576 1.1 PK-K
- Reading Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
2700 Saint Albans Drive
Reading, PA 19609
(610) 678-0111 1.8 PK-8
- Reading Grades: PK-12 | 43 students
1092 Welsh Rd
Reading, PA 19607
(610) 777-0605 1.9 PK-12
- Reading Grades: PK-K | 36 students
555 Warwick Dr
Reading, PA 19610
(484) 332-5981 2 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.