Our staff includes teachers ranging from one year to 17 years with the school.
We pride ourselves on the continuity of our staff. Our teachers are trained regularly on the curriculum and current Early Childhood Education practices.
They provide not only a learning environment, but also a fun and nurturing environment.
The consistency of each classroom is of utmost importance to our families.
We strive to keep the same teachers in each classroom every year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Sinking Spring. We are located off route 724 near Wolfe's Rental. Our facility offers a structured learning environment for your child, while maintaining that friendly, comforting feeling. Each classroom is geared to the learning of your child's age and development. Our teachers provide your child with daily learning and love at the same time. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our teachers and parents. Many of the children at our center have been here since six weeks old. It gives us great joy to watch them grow each year.
- Our center provides a safe atmosphere for your child. We have a keypad entry that is changed often. We have a large fenced in playground that is also separated so that the children can explore with only their age group. Our teachers are certified in First Aid, Fire Safety, and CPR. We have a health and safety coordinator that keeps current on all the recall toys, children's food allergies, and any other pertinent safety information.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS for Berks, CCIS for Lancaster (may have to pay difference in fee)- Schedule tour to discuss CCIS may also be referred to as CCA (Child Care Assistance).
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kinder Care Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kinder Care Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kinder Care Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.