KinderCare Bettendorf East
At Kid's Choice, our goal is to provide the kind of care and education you want for your child.
For that reason, every one of our teachers is specifically chosen because of their dedication in meeting the developmental and educational needs of children.
Each member of our staff meets the qualifications set by state laws and our company, and completes a full orientation and basic training program.
In addition, we provide continuing educational experiences for our staff throughout the year.
It is our combination of great people, resources and a caring partnerships that makes Kid's Choice an excellent place for your school-age child to learn and grow.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Choosing the right program for your school-age child is very important. Children want choices - lots of fun and educational things to do! At Kid's Choice, we provide a place where your child can choose from a variety of age appropriate, fun and safe learning activities. We provide an environment that encourages active play, exploring new interests, space for quiet reading and homework, and lots of socializing.
- The health and safety of our children is our top priority. We use a secure keypad entry system to enter the building and use a child recovery system on all of our buses. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid and CPR and attend continuing education programs and company trainings to ensure that we provide a safe and healthy environment at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA Department of Human Services, Child Care Assistant , IL Department of Human Services *If you work for Genisis HealthCare gets 20% off, If work for JohnDeer 10% and NACCRA (NACCRA accreditated)
Endorse KinderCare Bettendorf East. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.