Kindercare Daycare Center
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our center webpage.
We have an amazing team of teachers that work hard each day to provide a loving, nurturing, and educational environment that is all designed for learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and
lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and
beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and
blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich
social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Tricia Mendez, Center Director
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center offers a campus like setting with a keypad entry, three fenced in playgrounds with age appropriate equipment and a staff that is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site and Fire and Disaster drills are conducted on a regular basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 , M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Rocklin County Department of Social Service
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Daycare Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Daycare Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Daycare Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.