Kindercare Daycare Center
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our center webpage.
We have an amazing team of teachers that work hard each day to provide a loving, nurturing, and educational environment that is all designed for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and
lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and
beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and
blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich
social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Tricia Mendez, Center Director
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center offers a campus like setting with a keypad entry, three fenced in playgrounds with age appropriate equipment and a staff that is CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site and Fire and Disaster drills are conducted on a regular basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 , M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Rocklin County Department of Social Service
Endorse Kindercare Daycare Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?