Kindercare Learning Center
Tel: (978) 462-5649
- The staff here at KinderCare on Daniel Lucy Way strive to make our center feel like home by fostering trust in a comfortable, safe, friendly and fun learning environment.
- This staff is unique in that many teachers have worked for this company for 10+ years.
- We are also fortunate to have a great combination of staff members who bring their own vibrancy to our programs.
- We welcome feedback and stress open communication so that families feel informed of and a part of the daily care and development of their child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Center opened in June 2001, and has provided a safe,
clean, and nurturing learning environment for children in
their most inquisitve years of development. We take pride in the
relationships we form with the children and families.This truly is
a family environment with everyone invested in our children's
future. We have an open door policy and encourage open
communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to
families, and parents teacher conferences throughout the year.
Our group of educators will expose the children to wide range of activities that will help promote their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social growth.
- KinderCare Learning Center takes great pride in the safety of those
trusted in our care. We provide a very strict rigorous standard for
the safety and well-being for your child through daily sign-in to
strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access.
All of our playgrounds provide high-quality playground equipment that is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble. All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
We have dedicated friendly caregivers who are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct criminal background checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All of our staff and teachers are trained in first aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- MA Vouchers, Child Care Circuit
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newburyport Grades: NS-PK
151 Low St
Newburyport, MA 01950
(978) 462-8152 1.3 NS-PK
- West Newbury Grades: PK-K | 97 students
694 Main St Ste 6
West Newbury, MA 01985
(978) 363-2919 2.1 PK-K
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-5354 2.4 PK-12
- Amesbury Grades: 5-8 | 84 students
194 R Main Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-3114 2.5 5-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.