Kindercare Learning Center
KinderCare of Downingtown is home to a wonderful group of diverse and devoted teachers.
Our staff members' combined experience is over 325 years! Our teachers are committed to continuous quality improvement and ongoing education.
Singing, dancing, reading stories, jumping, and laughing are just a few of their favorite activities.
One of the best attributes of our center is the passionate and dedicated staff.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Kindercare Learning Center ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Downingtown, where children come first! Here every child is treated as an individual and every moment is an opportunity for fun, learning, and building relationships. We consider ourselves one big family and enjoy sharing family traditions and celebrations.
- Safety is a top priority for our school. All teachers are CPR and First Aid certified, the building is protected with keypad entry, all playgrounds are fenced, and the building is regularly inspected indoors and outdoors for potential safety hazards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Hindi, Spanish
- NACCRRA and CCIS/CCA/Apple
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.