Kindercare Learning Center
Tel: (630) 858-9333
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #2 - Our Toddler classroom provides various opportunities to discover new concepts and skills. Our monthly themes include emotions, imagination and concepts that relate to the world around your growing Toddler.
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool classroom helps your 2 year old master important learning concepts, while exploring their surroundings in small and large group experiences.
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #4 - We offer a 5 year old curriculum that builds upon the concepts learned in PreKindergarten and prepares children for that big step into Kindergarten. Your child will have a full day of learning reading, language, math, arts, science and physical fitness concepts to encourage a lifelong love of learning.
- At this center our teachers have over 100 years of combined experience in Education! We are also proud to announce that our School Age teacher Ms. Maria, won the 2014 Knowledge Universe 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year' award! Take a moment to meet everyone!.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Glen Ellyn! We have a very passionate and tenured team of educators, with over 100 years of combined experience! We achieved recognition for the Illinois Gold Circle of Quality and our NAEYC Accreditation! We are also proud to declare that our School Age teacher Ms. Maria, won the KinderCare Education 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year Award' for 2014! Our enriched classrooms, which include Preschool and Prekindergarten, offer a wide range of learning opportunities that will allow your child's imagination to soar! Stop in today and see for yourself!
- Here at KinderCare Glen Ellyn we have a First Aid & CPR certified staff member in the building at all times. Ms. Kayla, our Health and Safety coordinator checks our center to ensure that all proper safety measures are in place and that our staff is up to date on all safety procedures, such as Safe Sleep for Infants. Our front door has a key pad entry which only allows parents and guardians access into the building. Our playground areas are completely fenced in for the safety and security of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- Childcare assistance through YWCA, Day Care Action for Children
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Ellyn Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
490 S Park Blvd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
(630) 469-8060 1 PK-8
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-K | 34 students
3400 Lacey Rd
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 852-0250 1.4 PK-K
- Lisle Grades: PK-K | 49 students
4622 Lacey Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 493-0147 2.2 PK-K
- Wheaton Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
100 E Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630) 690-4848 2.3 NS-PK
- Wheaton Grades: K-12 | 8 students
1776b S Naperville Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630) 653-9222 2.4 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?