Kindercare Learning Center
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #2 - Our Toddler classroom provides various opportunities to discover new concepts and skills. Our monthly themes include emotions, imagination and concepts that relate to the world around your growing Toddler.
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #3 - Our Discovery Preschool classroom helps your 2 year old master important learning concepts, while exploring their surroundings in small and large group experiences.
Kindercare Learning Center Photo #4 - We offer a 5 year old curriculum that builds upon the concepts learned in PreKindergarten and prepares children for that big step into Kindergarten. Your child will have a full day of learning reading, language, math, arts, science and physical fitness concepts to encourage a lifelong love of learning.
At this center our teachers have over 100 years of combined experience in Education! We are also proud to announce that our School Age teacher Ms.
Maria, won the 2014 Knowledge Universe 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year' award! Take a moment to meet everyone!.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Glen Ellyn! We have a very passionate and tenured team of educators, with over 100 years of combined experience! We achieved recognition for the Illinois Gold Circle of Quality and our NAEYC Accreditation! We are also proud to declare that our School Age teacher Ms. Maria, won the KinderCare Education 'Early Childhood Educator of the Year Award' for 2014! Our enriched classrooms, which include Preschool and Prekindergarten, offer a wide range of learning opportunities that will allow your child's imagination to soar! Stop in today and see for yourself!
- Here at KinderCare Glen Ellyn we have a First Aid & CPR certified staff member in the building at all times. Ms. Kayla, our Health and Safety coordinator checks our center to ensure that all proper safety measures are in place and that our staff is up to date on all safety procedures, such as Safe Sleep for Infants. Our front door has a key pad entry which only allows parents and guardians access into the building. Our playground areas are completely fenced in for the safety and security of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- Childcare assistance through YWCA, Day Care Action for Children
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.