Kindercare Learning Center
The Teachers and staff at KinderCare Sunnyvale are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Once you enroll with us, you become a part of our family.
Our teachers have 151 years of experience within the company at our center.
The KinderCare Sunnyvale staff strive for excellence through continuing their education from biannual company professional development trainings.
At the end of the day, all of our teachers are here for one reason and that is that they truly love and enjoy teaching children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 32 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center in Sunnyvale, California. Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as an exclusive member of our KinderCare Family. Our teachers will honor your child's unique talents and interests by providing them with customized attention and activities that will enable them to learn and grow at their own pace and in their own way. We believe in providing your child with a positive learning experience that will enable future success.
- Here at KinderCare Sunnyvale, the health and safety of your children is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our perimeter doors lock to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the doors to our Infant/Toddler and Preschool classrooms have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have the code to enter. Ms. Krystina is the Health and Safety Coordinator on site.Krystina's role includes conducting emergency drills, ensuring staff CPR and First Aid cards are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- 4Cs, Cal Works, Choice for Children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.