Kindercare Learning Center
Many of our staff members at KinderCare have been here for over five years or have the education and equivalent experience.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you so much for your interest in the El Dorado Hills KinderCare located at 3959 Park Drive. Finding the right place '” and the right people '” for your child's education and care is a big decision. To help your family with this choice, we'd love for you to meet our teachers, see our classrooms, and learn more about our center and the programs we offer.
- We have a secure entry with a key pad for use by authorized parents
and family members. All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid
certified. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on
We are a nut-free center and we always monitor the food and treats that are brought into the center for special events.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Action, Choices for Children, Cal. Works, NACCRRA
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.