The Medina Road Staff are dedicated to quality education and environments that support each individual child's development.
We love connecting personally with each one of our families supporting them throughout their child's educational journey.
The friendly and caring staff here at KinderCare hold a passion for children and teaching.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Medina Road KinderCare! Here we believe that early education starts at infancy and that learning begins at birth. The management team and staff at Medina Road feel that children are our biggest asset. We want to give our youth the best start to a bright future. Choosing an early education program for your child is an important decision that will affect their academic success. Our Early Foundations curriculum that supports both national and state standards includes developmental activities to support the growth of the whole child physically, emotionally, cognitively and socially. Come see what makes us a leader in education.
- Safety is a top priority as an educational facility for young children. Medina Road KinderCare maintains a healthy environment promoting hand washing and communicable disease prevention. Security locked doors and fenced in play areas provide safe place for children to learn and grow.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA only
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Kindercare often compared to?
Kindercareis often viewed alongside schools like The Goddard School - Medina by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Kindercare?
The application deadline for Kindercare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Value of Robotics Programs
The STEM subjects are now taught across curricula and integrated into the teaching of every subject at every grade level. More about STEM here.
Vouchers Update: Florida
Voucher programs are proliferating nationwide. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
I've selected some general purpose and some robotics podcasts to enrich your classroom teaching. With over 2 million podcasts available, be careful to review any podcasts you want to use at home or school.