Meet our Staff! At the Longmont KinderCare we pride ourselves on the education and knowledge of our staff! Please take a few minutes to look through our staff bios.
If you have any questions please contact the school for further information.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Located in the heart of Longmont, Colorado our school is "all designed for learning". We offer Early Childhood Education for Infants starting at six weeks all the way through After School. We also offer Private Tutorials for children in the subjects of Phonics, Reading, Math and Spanish! Call our school at anytime for more information and thank you for considering our Longmont KinderCare for your your child's early education!
- In addition to our attentive staff, we offer many other safety features in our school. This includes our center being in consistent lock down with a key pad entry, fenced in playgrounds and locked outer doors. All of our staff members are trained in CPR, Universal Precautions and First Aid. Many of our staff members are also certified in Medication Administration and EpiPen Administration. Our Infant staff is certified in our Safe Sleep program with the most up to date information on best sleeping practices for infants.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- C.C.A.P. (Full Time Enrollments only) NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare?
The application deadline for Kindercare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.