Kingdom Heights Christian School
- The mission of Kingdom Heights Christian School is to provide individualized Christ-centered academics and character development to support the God-ordained role of parents in our surrounding communities utilizing dedicated Christian teachers and staff committed to realizing each child's fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||12-month payment plan begins June 1 10-month payment plan begins August 1 Full payment discount (5%) if paid by August 1|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,250|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Terry Wright|
|Admissions Associate||Charity Snyder|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Bowling, Cycling, Gymnastics, Paddle Tennis, TennisBowling, Cycling,|
Gymnastics, Paddle Tennis,
- Children who are immersed in a positive, reading-rich environment learn to read at an early age. Our assessments have revealed young preschool children have aptitudes for beginning reading development. Because of these facts, our preschool is organized as an alternative to daycare. We operate twelve hours per day, five days per week, and we are open year-round.
- Our Primary Class is aimed at children five to seven years old. We use a multi-level combined curriculum in this program to promote reading development, numbers and math skills, as well as a general knowledge of the world around us. Our reading program incorporates classroom, small group, and computer instruction so that every student is challenged according to his or her ability. Students read both orally and silently every day. There is plenty of fun, too! Physical fitness, organized games, and music classes add to the students' cognitive skill development.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
- Round RockGrades: PK-KG | 30 students
405 W Main St
Round Rock, TX 78664
- Round RockGrades: PK-7 | 14 students
Po Box 729
Round Rock, TX 78680
- Round RockGrades: K | 50 students
15925 S Great Oaks Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
- Round RockGrades: NS-K
4001 Sandy Brook Drive
Round Rock, TX 78665
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.