Kingsway Learning Center Haddonfield Campus
Tel: (856) 428-8108
Kingsway Learning Center is a non-profit organization devoted to the needs of those with multiple learning and developmental challenges.
We have two beautiful locations in southern New Jersey our Haddonfield campus serves children from 3-14 years, while our Moorestown location serves students ages 14 to 21 years.
Our Early Intervention Program serves children from birth to 3 years of age.
Kingsway Learning Center elementary education program takes place at our Haddonfield campus and is designed for students with multiple disabilities, from ages 3 to 14.
The program focuses on developing academic and social skills, with related services provided according to each child’s Individual Education Program.
Related services available include speech/language therapy, occupational and physical therapy and nursing services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Philip Rodriguez|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Venello|
- The Kingsway Pre-School Program is a full-day program for children ages 3 to 5 years old with learning, communication, sensory, motor or medical challenges. Our program embraces play-based learning in an environment that addresses educational and therapy goals and encourages self-initiated exploration. Through engagement and meaningful interactions, children can achieve sensory regulation for sustained attention. Individual differences are respected and considered when developing programming for each child’s needs. Our highly trained and experienced staff work together to facilitate academic, developmental and social/emotional growth. Our team includes teachers, teaching assistants, speech pathologists, and occupational and physical therapists. An optimum staff-to-child ratio assures individual attention. Related services also include feeding therapy.
- Kingsway’s Elementary Education Program is designed for students with multiple learning or developmental challenges, from ages 5 to 14. The program focuses on developing academics, functional daily living skills and social skills, with related services provided according to each child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). Related services available include speech-language therapy, occupational and physical therapy and nursing services.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: 8-12 | 57 students
1009 Haddonfield Berlin Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856) 795-8228 1.5 8-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-4 | 37 students
201 S Kings Hwy
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856) 354-2966 3.6 PK-4
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
(215) 866-0200 13 NS-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.