Kingsway Learning Center-Secondary Program
- Kingsway Learning Center is a non-profit organization devoted to the needs of those with multiple learning anddevelopmental challenges.
- We have two beautiful locations in southern New Jersey our Haddonfield campus serves children from 3-14 years, while our Moorestown location serves students ages 14 to 21 years.
- Our Early Intervention Program serves children from birth to 3 years of age.
- Kingsway Learning Center elementary education program takes place at our Haddonfield campus and is designed for students with multiple disabilities, from ages 3 to 14.
- The program focuses on developing academic and social skills, with related services provided according to each child’s Individual Education Program.
- Related services available include speech/language therapy, occupational and physical therapy and nursing services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition paid by school district.|
|Admissions Director||Philip Rodriguez|
|Admissions Associate||Megan Avery|
- Kingsway Learning Center’s Secondary Program (KLCSP) was developed in direct response to the need for improved transition programming for students with multiple disabilities between the ages of 14 through 21. To meet those needs, a comprehensive array of academic and therapeutic services are provided, which facilitate each student’s successful transition to an active post-secondary life. Utilizing both school-based career simulations and authentic vocational sites developed in partnership with community businesses, highly individualized programs are created using a functional approach to academic and pre-vocational achievement. Academic and therapeutic goals and objectives are developed together with the student and parent and services are delivered in an integrated model by a highly collaborative team of professionals. The KLCSP educational team is comprised of Special Education Teachers, Job Coaches, Transition Coordinators, Counselors, Assistive Technology Specialists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Behaviorists and Nursing personnel–all working together to facilitate each student’s achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- People that viewed Kingsway Learning Center-Secondary Program also viewed these schools: Life Center Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.