Knowledge Beginnings Princeton
- Being a NAEYC accredited center, we follow only the highest standards in early childhood education.
- Our Teachers are passionate about making a difference in children's lives.
- They are enthusiastic professionals who provide children with a nurturing, safe and academic rich environment to allow your children to develop to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- JOIN US THIS SUMMER FOR AN EXCITING SUMMER CAMP 2016! Our summer-themed curriculum is jam-packed with fun and learning to delight and engage your kids.
- Count on Knowledge Beginnings for safe and reliable care as your children explore fun and enriching indoor and outdoor activities, take part in field trips, and enjoy healthy meals.
- Our flexible summer options include your choice of all day, part day, specific weeks, or all summer long!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: NS-12 | 960 students
650 Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)924-6700 4.9 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.