Tel: (847) 729-0204
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #3 - Throughout the day, our Infants enjoy reading, singing songs, and playing with their friends and teachers!
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #4 - Our Toddlers creating ladybug art collages using their fine motor skills to glue felt on to their bugs
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #5 - Our Discovery Preschool A classroom participating in teacher guided activities
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #6 - Our Discovery Preschool B children are exploring the classroom during small group learning time
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #7 - During small group learning, our Preschool children participate in various centers of their choosing
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #8 - Our small group learning focuses on child driven activities where children are allowed to enjoy various centers of their choice
Knowledge Beginnings Photo #9 - Our PreKindergarten focuses on sight words in print as well as allowing children to practice writing them on their own
- Our teaching staff is passionate about your child's happiness and growth.
- Each member of our team strives to provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes self-esteem.
- Our staff is committed to providing each child with the best social and educational experience by inspiring, engaging and encouraging each student.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings at the Glen! We are very excited to share our school with your family. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our school is designed for learning! Call us today so we can set aside a time for your family to come and learn more about Knowledge Beginnings at the Glen.
- At Knowledge Beginnings, the safety and security of our students is one of our top priorities. Our front door has a coded entry where only authorized family members have the code. Other visitors must ring the door bell and be greeted by a member of our management team. Authorized family members must enter a second code for the doors which lead to the classrooms. This additional set of doors adds another layer of safety for our students. Each classroom has a video camera in place and parents are able to view the classrooms from monitors in the lobby area. We know that your children are your personal treasures and we protect them as such.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- No subsidy
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenview Grades: PK-K | 167 students
2401 Patriot Blvd
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 729-7420 0.5 PK-K
- Glenview Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
1850 Chestnut Avenue
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 724-1034 1 PK-8
- Glenview Grades: K-1 | 19 students
1850 Chestnut Ave
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 724-6092 1.1 K-1
- Glenview Grades: K | 33 students
1814 Waukegan Rd
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 998-9358 1.2 K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.