La Tijera United Methodist Cen
- La Tijera Center for Children has been servicing the care and educational needs of the community for over 40 years.
- Our center is founded by the La Tijera United Methodist Church as part of their mission to nurture children and provide first class child care and infant care to the Los Angeles area.
- Our preschool classes focus on problem solving, decision making, creative play and self-help, while promoting interpersonal communications.
- These are key elements which contribute to the child's development, self esteem and confidence.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- La Tijera United Methodist Center is a congregation of open hearted Christians of many backgrounds. We welcome everyone--diversity is one of God's great gifts. We seek to offer ministries that nourish faith and assist life for those who worship at La Tijera and for the community. Worship gathers us together to honor God and to prepare us for ministry. The creative gifts of our music team and children's ministry offer much to all who come. Small group experiences are available for spiritual growth, ministry action and good companionship.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
5580 Thornburn St
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)670-1678 0.3 NS-8
- Culver City Grades: PK-5 | 71 students
6585 Green Valley Cir
Culver City, CA 90230
(310)417-3087 0.7 PK-5
- Inglewood Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
1518 Centinela Ave
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)677-4406 0.9 NS-5
- Inglewood Grades: 1-8 | 200 students
830 N La Brea
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)671-5578 1.2 1-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.