- Ladywood High School, a Catholic college-preparatory school for young women, is committed to providing an outstanding educational environment within the Felician-Franciscan tradition.
- Since 1950, Ladywood has educated over 6,000 alumnae; challenging them in their thinking and preparing them to be leaders in their community, careers, and in the world.
- Today, nearly 255 students from 37 communities and 4 counties attend Ladywood, experiencing over 65 years of academic excellence and the opportunity for intellectual, spiritual, and personal growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Acc Algebra II, Acc Algebra/Geometry, Acc American Literature, Acc Biology, Acc Chemistry, Acc French III, Acc Language & Liturature, Acc Sophomore English, Acc Spanish II & III, AP American History, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Literature, AP French, AP Online Classes, AP Spanish, AP Studio Art|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,725|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to our website for detailed information.|
|Admissions Director||Colleen Scott|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Figure Skating, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Figure Skating,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Archery, Chess, Environmental Club, French Club, Garbonics, Italian Club, NAHS (National Art Honor Society), NHS (National Honor Society), National Music Honor Society (Tri-M), Outreach from America, Pro-Life Committee, Robotics Club, SADD, SOMA, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Student Council, Thespians Club - ITS, Writers Club, Yellow Ribbon Archery, Chess, French Club, Garbonics, Italian Club, Robotics Club, SADD, SOMA, Spanish Club, Writers Club, Yellow Ribbon, Environmental Club,
NAHS (National Art Honor Society),
NHS (National Honor Society),
National Music Honor Society (Tri-M),
Outreach from America,
Thespians Club - ITS,
- For 65 years, Ladywood has created well-rounded women in the Felician-Franciscan tradition; preparing our students to be anything they want to be.
- The future provides a variety of obstacles and challenges and Ladywood graduates could not be more prepared to tackle them. Our students are shaped to be leaders, whether in the boardroom, in their community, or on the field.
- At Ladywood, we provide the education and pathway to help you reach your goals. We prepare our graduates for bright futures, with each graduating class receiving numerous academic-based scholarships.
- Post-graduation, our students have attended outstanding colleges and universities, followed their dreams to the military and Peace Corps, and have gone on to pursue rewarding careers and enriched lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Farmington HillsGrades: 9-12 | 738 students
29300 W 11 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Allen ParkGrades: 9-12 | 375 students
15305 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
WarrenGrades: 9-12 | 463 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 551 students
41190 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
RochesterGrades: 9-12 | 272 students
1000 Bagley Dr
Rochester, MI 48309
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.