Lambs Road Academy
- Lambs Road Academy's philosophy of education is based on the premise that each student is a unique and valuable individual created by God and deserving of educational opportunities.
- It is our desire to instill in our students a reverence of the Lord and guide them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is our goal to provide maximum educational growth for the whole student - spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe in maintaining high standards for all students, which will foster development of potential: physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally.
- Finally, we believe that education is the parents' responsibility and should be a shared experience involving students, teachers, administrators, parents, the church, and the community.
- We, therefore, endeavor to serve students and parents to achieve educational success that will enable one to function responsibly and wisely in our democratic society.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClementonGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
- WilliamstownGrades: PK-8 | 561 students
32 Carroll Ave A
Williamstown, NJ 08094
- GlassboroGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
- WoodburyGrades: NS-K | 25 students
730 Barlow Avenue
Woodbury, NJ 08096
- SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.