- Lambs Road Academy's philosophy of education is based on the premise that each student is a unique and valuable individual created by God and deserving of educational opportunities.
- It is our desire to instill in our students a reverence of the Lord and guide them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is our goal to provide maximum educational growth for the whole student - spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe in maintaining high standards for all students, which will foster development of potential: physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally.
- Finally, we believe that education is the parents' responsibility and should be a shared experience involving students, teachers, administrators, parents, the church, and the community.
- We, therefore, endeavor to serve students and parents to achieve educational success that will enable one to function responsibly and wisely in our democratic society.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClementonGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
WilliamstownGrades: PK-8 | 561 students
32 Carroll Ave A
Williamstown, NJ 08094
WoodburyGrades: NS-K | 25 students
730 Barlow Avenue
Woodbury, NJ 08096
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
BerlinGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.