Lambs Road Academy
- Lambs Road Academy's philosophy of education is based on the premise that each student is a unique and valuable individual created by God and deserving of educational opportunities.
- It is our desire to instill in our students a reverence of the Lord and guide them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is our goal to provide maximum educational growth for the whole student - spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe in maintaining high standards for all students, which will foster development of potential: physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally.
- Finally, we believe that education is the parents' responsibility and should be a shared experience involving students, teachers, administrators, parents, the church, and the community.
- We, therefore, endeavor to serve students and parents to achieve educational success that will enable one to function responsibly and wisely in our democratic society.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClementonGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
WilliamstownGrades: PK-8 | 561 students
32 Carroll Ave A
Williamstown, NJ 08094
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
BerlinGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
GlassboroGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017