Lanakila Baptist Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Lanakila Baptist Schools, as a ministry of Lanakila Baptist Church, is dedicated to the Christian development of young men and women.
- As such, we believe that Christian education is the best for any child for it enables him to relate properly to God, himself, family, others, and the world.
- Statement Of Faith Of Lanakila Baptist Schools is that, they believe that the Bible is the only infallible, verbally inspired Word of God and that it is, therefore, our final authority in matters of faith, practice, and conduct, We believe in the eternally existing, triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, where He now acts as Mediator and Advocate.
- Purpose of Lanakila Baptist Elementary School is to assist the parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children by providing a school dedicated to educational excellence with a scriptural foundation, to train the whole child spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially, to instill within each student character, high regard for moral standards, integrity, patriotism, and proper respect for authority, to create a stable, disciplined environment conducive to learning and to the development of emotional well being of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 61%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maria Pauley|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Ukulele, Beginner Ukulele, JPO, Kenpo Karate|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AieaGrades: K-8 | 239 students
99-310 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
- WaipahuGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
94-651 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
- HonoluluGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
3400 Moanalua Rd
Honolulu, HI 96819
- WaipahuGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
94-1044 Waipio Uka St
Waipahu, HI 96797
- HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 1938 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
Currently 2 of my kids are at Lanakila, we are very pleased with the curriculum the school uses and specially the staff, the teachers our kids have ate very loving, caring but firm and compassionate. It is a small school, well maintend facilities not new but the school take good care of the school, we love the fact that our daughter's class has only 14 students and that is the biggest class. We like the after school activities they offer, and the tuition is reasonable.
- Posted by Parent - Mandl
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.