Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #2 - The New Danville Campus south of Lancaster offers PreK through Grade 5 in a diverse, warmly accepting Christian educational community.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #3 - Current Technology: Ipads are used regularly in the classroom.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #4 - New Danville Campus teachers provide a lot of individual attention and support for students of varied learning abilities.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #5 - Artistic expression is encouraged and integrated into the curriculum. A strong art and music program is part of the school's holistic educational philosophy that develops the whole child.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #6 - A strong full-day PreK program -- offered up to five full days per week -- gets children off to a good start in school. And costs less than many daycare programs!
- The New Danville Campus offers a PreK -5 education as part of Lancaster Mennonite School, whose three campuses together offer a comprehensive PreK through 12 education in a nurturing and diverse environment that prepares students to be lifelong learners. Centered in Christ and committed to educational excellence in a community setting, the school exists to transform students so they can change our world through Christlike love, peacemaking and service.
- LMS seeks to have a warm ecumenical spirit, valuing students from many different denominational backgrounds.
- In addition to valuing Christ-centered educational excellence, Lancaster Mennonite is a place of fun, friendship and mutual respect.
- Exceptional teachers are important role models through their teaching, caring and commitment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,706|
|Tuition Notes||Ample scholarships and financial aid available. PreK is $3,780-$7,560/year for 2-5 day Kindergarten is $5,292-$7,560/year for 3-5 day Elementary 1-5th Grade is $8,706/year|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Christy Horst|
- Centered in Christ
- Educational excellence
- Faith-infused opportunities
- Caring Christian community
- Peace and service
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville also viewed these schools: Lancaster County Christian School-west Lampeter.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
651 Lampeter Rd
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717)556-0711 4 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.