Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville
Tel: (717) 740-2424
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #2 - The New Danville Campus south of Lancaster offers PreK through Grade 5 in a diverse, warmly accepting Christian educational community.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #3 - Current Technology: Ipads are used regularly in the classroom.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #4 - New Danville Campus teachers provide a lot of individual attention and support for students of varied learning abilities.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #5 - Artistic expression is encouraged and integrated into the curriculum. A strong art and music program is part of the school's holistic educational philosophy that develops the whole child.
Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville Photo #6 - A strong full-day PreK program -- offered up to five full days per week -- gets children off to a good start in school. And costs less than many daycare programs!
- The New Danville Campus offers a PreK -5 education as part of Lancaster Mennonite School, whose three campuses together offer a comprehensive PreK through 12 education in a nurturing and diverse environment that prepares students to be lifelong learners. Centered in Christ and committed to educational excellence in a community setting, the school exists to transform students so they can change our world through Christlike love, peacemaking and service.
- LMS seeks to have a warm ecumenical spirit, valuing students from many different denominational backgrounds.
- In addition to valuing Christ-centered educational excellence, Lancaster Mennonite is a place of fun, friendship and mutual respect.
- Exceptional teachers are important role models through their teaching, caring and commitment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,706|
|Tuition Notes||Ample scholarships and financial aid available. PreK is $3,780-$7,560/year for 2-5 day Kindergarten is $5,292-$7,560/year for 3-5 day Elementary 1-5th Grade is $8,706/year|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Christy Horst|
- Centered in Christ
- Educational excellence
- Faith-infused opportunities
- Caring Christian community
- Peace and service
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Lancaster Mennonite School - New Danville also viewed these schools: Lancaster County Christian School-west Lampeter.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-6 | 167 students
651 Lampeter Rd
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 556-0711 4 PK-6
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?