- Laurel Springs School is an accredited online private school for students in kindergarten through 12th grade that honors the talents, learning styles and interests of all our students.
- With more than 20 years of experience, we have the expertise to ensure your child receives an excellent private school education.
- Our students are fully supported by qualified, caring teachers and staff while staying connected to a global community of learners.
- Laurel Springs is the school of choice for the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally while keeping a flexible and self-paced schedule.
- Over 94% of our graduates are accepted at the college of their choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate Club, Environmental Club, Film Club, French Club, Model United Nations, Music Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Science Club, Student Council, Technology Clu|
- The Laurel Springs difference is in the relationships students cultivate with teachers, counselors, admissions coordinators and peers. From attention to unique learning styles, individually-graded assignments, and college counseling services, to one-on-one relationships with teachers and real-time school events and clubs, Laurel Springs combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of self-paced distance learning. Laurel Springs teachers possess exceptional credentials, strong subject area expertise, and a passion for teaching. Additionally, our teachers are well-versed in 21st century communication skills and computer competency. At the core, all Laurel Springs teachers embody the understanding of teaching as a collaborative process, rather than just the delivery of instruction and assessment of student work. Laurel Springs is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and most of our courses are also NCAA Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: 1-12 | 860 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
(214)346-8700 1292.6 1-12
- Wellington Grades: K-12 | 440 students
3132 Fortune Way Ste D27
Wellington, FL 33414
(800)890-6269 2368.9 K-12
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(818)790-1178 63.2 7-12
- Santa Barbara Grades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805)687-3717 26.6 K-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.