- Laurel Springs School is an accredited online private school for students in kindergarten through 12th grade that honors the talents, learning styles and interests of all our students.
- With more than 20 years of experience, we have the expertise to ensure your child receives an excellent private school education.
- Our students are fully supported by qualified, caring teachers and staff while staying connected to a global community of learners.
- Laurel Springs is the school of choice for the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally while keeping a flexible and self-paced schedule.
- Over 94% of our graduates are accepted at the college of their choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate Club, Environmental Club, Film Club, French Club, Model United Nations, Music Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Science Club, Student Council, Technology Club Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Debate Club, Film Club, French Club, Music Club, Science Club, Creative Writing Club,
Model United Nations,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
- The Laurel Springs difference is in the relationships students cultivate with teachers, counselors, admissions coordinators and peers. From attention to unique learning styles, individually-graded assignments, and college counseling services, to one-on-one relationships with teachers and real-time school events and clubs, Laurel Springs combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of self-paced distance learning. Laurel Springs teachers possess exceptional credentials, strong subject area expertise, and a passion for teaching. Additionally, our teachers are well-versed in 21st century communication skills and computer competency. At the core, all Laurel Springs teachers embody the understanding of teaching as a collaborative process, rather than just the delivery of instruction and assessment of student work. Laurel Springs is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and most of our courses are also NCAA Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
WellingtonGrades: K-12 | 440 students
3111 Fortune Way Ste B16
Wellington, FL 33414
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.