- Laurel Springs School is an accredited online private school for students in kindergarten through 12th grade that honors the talents, learning styles and interests of all our students.
- With more than 20 years of experience, we have the expertise to ensure your child receives an excellent private school education.
- Our students are fully supported by qualified, caring teachers and staff while staying connected to a global community of learners.
- Laurel Springs is the school of choice for the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally while keeping a flexible and self-paced schedule.
- Over 94% of our graduates are accepted at the college of their choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate Club, Environmental Club, Film Club, French Club, Model United Nations, Music Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Science Club, Student Council, Technology Clu|
- The Laurel Springs difference is in the relationships students cultivate with teachers, counselors, admissions coordinators and peers. From attention to unique learning styles, individually-graded assignments, and college counseling services, to one-on-one relationships with teachers and real-time school events and clubs, Laurel Springs combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of self-paced distance learning. Laurel Springs teachers possess exceptional credentials, strong subject area expertise, and a passion for teaching. Additionally, our teachers are well-versed in 21st century communication skills and computer competency. At the core, all Laurel Springs teachers embody the understanding of teaching as a collaborative process, rather than just the delivery of instruction and assessment of student work. Laurel Springs is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and most of our courses are also NCAA Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- WellingtonGrades: K-12 | 440 students
3132 Fortune Way Ste D27
Wellington, FL 33414
- Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
- La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.