Lawrence School-Lower School Campus
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (440) 526-0717
Lawrence School-Lower School Campus Photo #2 - Our Lawrence Lower School Campus is located on Wallings Road in Broadview Heights. This campus serves children in grades K through 6 with language-based learning differences.
Lawrence School-Lower School Campus Photo #3 - At Lawrence, students gain the confidence and skills to make great friends and live fulfilling lives.
Lawrence School-Lower School Campus Photo #4 - With small classroom sizes, Lawrence education is specifically tailored to each child's immediate needs. Students feel comfortable raising their hands and asking questions. They feel valued by their teachers, and supported by their classmates.
Lawrence School is a coeducational, day school serving students in grades K-12 with dyslexia, ADHD, and other language-based learning differences.
Our mission is to teach students using diverse learning strategies, ignite their potential, and inspire academic, personal and social success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADHD, and other language-based learning differences.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||There are a variety of summer programs that range in cost.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students wear clothing from Lands End School Uniform catalog)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $18,304 to $27,040 depending on grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Bill Musolf|
|Admissions Associate||Glenda Bolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
3-D Printing Club, Art Club, Band Club, Fishing Club, Running Club, Sewing Club, Ski/Snowboarding Club, Yoga Club
- As children arrive at Lawrence, they put down the burdens they carry and pick up a toolbox with their name on it. Building begins immediately and transformations happen quickly. Our program is deliberate, research-based, multisensory, and personalized. With help from our skilled faculty, students find the tools that work best for them. This includes technology, which like everything at Lawrence, is taught, utilized, customized, and fully integrated for the sake of students. Because of this differentiated approach, students progress at their pace, moving on as they achieve mastery and taking increased responsibility as they go. Because our community understands and appreciates what each child brings to it, students leave stress behind, and their growth academic, personal and social accelerates. By the time students graduate, they are prepared for whatever comes next for collegiate success, diverse careers, and futures of their own construction.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-12 | 105 students
2801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Cleveland, OH 44104
(216) 448-6440 10.1 PK-12
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 130 students
22001 Fairmount Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 320-8945 12.5 NS-12
- Broadview Heights Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
9183 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
(440) 526-4877 2.1 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 179 students
27575 Shaker Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44124
(216) 464-0033 13.6 NS-8
Hello I am a psychologist I have a bachelor's degree in psychology from Egypt and a certificate of Master's in special education from the University of Eaton US and a lot of specialized in the field of rehabilitation of people with special needs courses in addition to that I have five years experience in working with autism and years of experience in working with the blind all of them in Qatar I will go to live in America within six months and look forward to working with you pest regarding
- Posted by Teacher - Amr_s
Lawrence school has a very good support system. It is nearly impossible to fail. The teachers are very helpful. I was originally very behind accordance to old school when I entered but I was eventually able to catch up and excel in school. My goal was to eventually go back to a mainstream school and after three semesters I was able to start transitioning back. With the skills I learned I was able to take honors level courses and keep a B average at Shaker and I am looking forward to college and without Lawrence my academic success would have never been possible.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - super
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.