Le Bonheur Children's Med Ctr Hospital School
- Le Bonheur Children's Med Ctr Hospital School serves 23 students in grades Kindergarten-11 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Le Bonheur Children's Med Ctr Hospital School is 12:1.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: 8-12 | 12 students
1234 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)272-7751 0.7 8-12
- Memphis Grades: PK-K | 42 students
1376 E Massey Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
(901)937-2784 1 PK-K
- Memphis Grades: K-12 | 90 students
262 Danny Thomas Pl
Memphis, TN 38105
(901)595-3346 1.1 K-12
- Memphis Grades: K | 23 students
1336 Peabody Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)274-5622 1.2 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.