Le Petit Prince: The French International School of Boca Raton
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (561) 465-5742
- Our mission is to educate and empower our students intellectually, emotionally, and physically by recognizing effort, progress, and success equally.
- We believe all children can, through encouragement and sound guidance, reach their full potential to become responsible global citizens -- prepared, equipped, and poised to contribute positively to society.
- We know that "becoming" is a daily process carried out over many years and that a strong foundation in both academics and character-building is key. .
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, SoccerDance, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts & Crafts, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance, Soccer, Yoga
- Since 2012, we have been providing children with an early French education, not only in terms of language but also culture. We welcome students in a nurturing environment that promotes academic excellence, artistic expression, and cultural awareness. Indeed, with a student body of approximately sixty, our families represent 37 nationalities ... what a diversely enriching setting for our children to develop socially!
- Beginning in Pre-K4, instruction is provided in English as well as French to prepare students for reading in both languages. Still, all core subjects in the elementary grades (with the exception of English Language Arts) are taught in French. To promote complete bilingualism and to bridge any possible language gap, the French and English teachers work together during a built-in time block each week to ensure all of the vocabulary covered in each subject (Math, Science, Social Studies, Art History) is seamlessly assimilated in English as well.
- Further underscoring the importance we accord to language, an optional two-hour Spanish class is offered as part of the After-School Enrichment Program. Indeed, for our children's generation, a second language is no longer a "plus." It is a necessity.
- People that viewed Le Petit Prince: The French International School of Boca Raton also viewed these schools: French American international School of Boca Raton.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: K-6 | 59 students
2500 NW 5th
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 479-8266 5 K-6
Le Petit Prince has been such a pleasure for my daughter. The immersion has been such an opportunity for her to become bilingual simply by learning in French rather than having it presented as a "second language". The program has been thoughtfully and brilliantly organized. I was particularly impressed by the new music program that had started last year. The teachers beautifully blended instruction with kindness. We were so sad to leave when we moved, but I truly hope that others will continue to benefit from all this school offers. It is such a gem.
- Posted by Parent - Mary Squire
Le petit prince school is amazing . My daughter love it . The owner and teachers are the best for your children.They are very attentive to your child on every level , your child will learn a lot of skills , learn to speak French and will enjoy the school until the end of the day .The school is extremely clean .I definitely recommend this school to everyone , we live 35-40 minutes away from the school but we never regret having to do it especially when your child is happy before and after the end of school day . Thank you to all the team to make our children happy, loved and teach them the French language.
- Posted by Parent - Laure Doucet
I cannot express with enough enthusiasm, how grateful i am to be a part of this community. True language immersion at an age where the opportunity is unparalleled, is in itself amazing, but exposing my toddler to French, is only one of the many amazing things Le Petit Prince is enriching his life (and mine) with. The teachers, the parents, the approach to shaping these little minds far beyond shapes and numbers...the compassion.. the energy..... i cannot say enough about Le Petit Prince on every level.
- Posted by Parent - Alexis TeStrake
I can tell you from personal experience, it has been an honor and a privilege to work at Le Petit Prince! It is a loving environment with a close-knit family feel! It is a fabulous school leading with a velvet glove. The teachers, director of the school and other staff members are very warm, supportive and available! You couldn't be more pleased with the love, care and attention your child gets from the amazing staff. The school also offers wonderful enrichment programs for after school. The education is also Top, Top, Top!!! Their approach to teaching is much more progressive and superior to most private schools. I wish I could bring the school and all staff members (my family) with me when I move!!
- Posted by Teacher - Violette E
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.