- The Learning Center will broaden children's education and thought processes through experiential, engaging programming in a safe and trusting environment.
- At The Learning Center, we care about each individual child; their safety, their intellectual and social growth, their trust, and their need for loving care while away from their family.
- We are focused on exceptional care, for each and every child.
- We consider our experiential programs science-based, but science does not exist without math, art, literature, history, culture, and music.
- At The Learning Center, we work with your child's natural ability to wonder, explore, and ask questions, guiding them to exceptional learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pullman Grades: K-12 | 76 students
345 SW Kimball Drive
Pullman, WA 99163
(509)332-3545 0.6 K-12
- Pullman Grades: K-10 | 26 students
115 Nw State St #207
Pullman, WA 99163
(509)332-0556 2.1 K-10
- Colton Grades: K-8 | 35 students
Colton, WA 99113
(509)229-3579 7.3 K-8
- Moscow Grades: PK-12 | 446 students
110 Baker St
Moscow, ID 83843
(208)882-1226 7.7 PK-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.