Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 475-8029
- Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy are a partnership of students, families and staff; striving to achieve the full potential of every student in order to promote a lifetime of success.
- We are dedicated to fostering an environment of high moral standards, academic excellence, personal motivation and discipline through a military-based program.
- Our strength is the ability continually to improve our program while remaining focused on our vision, purpose and strategies.
- The primary reasons for which the school is established to prepare students for intellectual and academic achievement in a dynamic world; to help students develop sound moral principles; to help students develop a sense of responsibility, respect, self-discipline, integrity and devotion to duty; to provide students with opportunities for the development of their creative abilities and talents; to provide a favorable social environment; and to present a program of physical activity that can develop a sound mind and body, and love for sportsmanship.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Leonard Hall Jr Naval Academy also viewed these schools: Victory Baptist Academy, The King's Christian Academy, The Calverton School, St. Mary's Ryken, A college preparatory Catholic high school and St. Mary's School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leonardtown Grades: 9-12 | 700 students
22600 Camp Calvert Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650
(301) 373-4183 1 9-12
Excellent School. We love the teaches and staff. The military environment has been excellent for our son. He is very goal oriented and this is exactly what he needed. Best of all, he loves it too. He looks forward to going to school; now.
- Posted by Parent - jason
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.