Liberty Baptist Academy
- Liberty Baptist Academy provides a strong academic emphasis. Qualified teachers and a strong curriculum combine to provide an academic program second to none.
- Our graduates attend/plan on attending college programs in many different fields of study.
- While we strongly emphasize academics, we endeavor to meet the academic needs of the weaker as well as the average student.
- As a result of Liberty Baptist Academy`s thoroughly Christian approach, its high academic standard, and its consistent discipline policies, the students who graduate from this school are also different.
- Our graduates are not only prepared to make a living but are also prepared to live.
- Each student will have been individually trained and counseled by a godly man or woman.
- Each student will be properly trained to effectively stand against the fiery darts of the Devil, and have an impact on a lost and dying world.
- Our goal has never been, nor will it ever be, to have the most students. Rather, our goal is to graduate generations of Christian leaders and prepare them for the next step in their lives as adults.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,355|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts offered for multiple students.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 2.4 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.