- Linwood's mission is to create opportunities and provide supports for those who fall within the autism spectrum.
- As a resource for these individuals and their families, we facilitate access to programs and services that enhance their well-being.
- Through education, vocational training, social awareness, direct support and advocacy, Linwood ensures full participation in community life.
- This includes cultivating personal growth, self-advocacy, autonomy, increased public awareness and acceptance of people with developmental disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LaurelGrades: 4-12 | 138 students
8920 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
- CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 108 students
200 Ingleside Avenue
Catonsville, MD 21228
- CrownsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 17 students
1211 Farm Rd.
Crownsville, MD 21032
- Sandy SpringGrades: K-12 | 10 students
900 Olney Sandy Spring Rd
Sandy Spring, MD 20860
- BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.