- Linwood's mission is to create opportunities and provide supports for those who fall within the autism spectrum.
- As a resource for these individuals and their families, we facilitate access to programs and services that enhance their well-being.
- Through education, vocational training, social awareness, direct support and advocacy, Linwood ensures full participation in community life.
- This includes cultivating personal growth, self-advocacy, autonomy, increased public awareness and acceptance of people with developmental disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LaurelGrades: 4-12 | 138 students
8920 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 613 students
822 W Lake Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
MillersvilleGrades: 8-11 | 7 students
648 Old Mill Rd
Millersville, MD 21108
Severna ParkGrades: 6-12 | 595 students
201 Water St
Severna Park, MD 21146
LaurelGrades: 4-11 | 77 students
9705 Washington Blvd N
Laurel, MD 20723
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.