Living Ethics School
- The Robert Muller School offers the perfect environment for the nourishment of the soul, by combining the best of current holistic teaching methodologies.
- With the World Core Curriculum as a foundation, the Robert Muller School incorporates multiple teaching methods such as Montessori, Steiner, Waldorf, Gardner, Don Holdaway, as well as Whole Child Development based on ethics, creativity, imagination and eurythmy for children from age 3 to age 11.
- The Robert Muller Center for Living Ethics is dedicated to the stimulation of every child's unique strengths, and to the nurturing of their spirits.
- We are a cooperative community school and learning center for adults, families, and PreK-6th grade children located north of Dallas, Texas in Fairview near Allen and McKinney. In harmony with the planet, we draw from Waldorf, Montessori, and other teaching methods for our Educational Programs.
- Our goal is to grow ourselves through focused development of the mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical being.
- We invite you to discover more about our philosophy, our community, our unique Teaching Stories.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
600 Old Custer Rd
Allen, TX 75013
(972)908-3797 7.8 PK-6
- Houston Grades: PK-2 | 119 students
7400 N Wayside Dr
Houston, TX 77028
(713)631-3500 241.2 PK-2
- Plano Grades: NS-5
1409 14th Street
Plano, TX 75074
(972)424-1932 9.2 NS-5
- Plano Grades: PK-K | 69 students
5221 Village Creek Dr
Plano, TX 75093
(972)250-1406 13.8 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.