Lloyd Greene Education
Lloyd Greene Education`s mission is to providequality,specialized academic classes to inquisitive students withdiverselearning styles in a small, caring community.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 7-12
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Anxiety, Depression, Executive Disfunction, Slow Processing Speed
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Profile last updated: 02/16/2021
Endorse Lloyd Greene Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.