Long Island Lutheran Day School at St. Paul's
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Long Island Lutheran Day School at St Paul's offers an outstanding early childhood and elementary program that combines challenging academics with a caring and nurturing faith-based environment.
- Classroom technology enhances and encourages innovative teaching that keeps students actively engaged in hands-on learning.
- Our caring and dedicated faulty and staff work to preserve a warm, family atmosphere.
- Faculty and staff alike share a deep commitment to the growth and success of each student.
- We are proud to foster children in a Christ-centered environment, helping them to become confident lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(K-5, Lands End School Uniform. Khaki bottoms, Logo imprinted polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,990|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact admissions for specific tuitions for grade levels.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lorraine Rocco|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Sports Program, Application of Art, Book Club, Chess Club, Food Club, Happy Feet Program for Preschool, Tennis Book Club, Chess Club, Food Club, Tennis, After School Sports Program,|
Application of Art,
Happy Feet Program for Preschool,
- Full and half-day programs for 2, 3, and 4 Year Olds
- Specialized Kindersteps Progam for late birthdays or the student not quite ready for Kindergarten
- Full-day Kindergarten Program
- STEAM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics).
- Spanish, Art, Music, Physcial Education , Library, and Instrumental Lessons
- Ipads for every student in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Smartboard Technology
- Nurse on Staff
- Before and After Care available Monday through Friday (6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Certified Teachers, all CPR/AED certified
Discover, Create, Become at LUDridayAY! Call for your personalized tour today.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CommackGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
- East NorthportGrades: K-8 | 463 students
1025 5th Ave
East Northport, NY 11731
I left this school after fifth grade. I was sad to leave because the teachers were kind toward me and helped me become smart enough to go to the school for the gifted. I will always remember this school. I love you luday forever
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jcat
My son attended the Kindersteps program at this school. It was exactly what he needed to get him better prepared for Kindergarten and to give him that gift of another year. The staff was loving, kind and always helpful. They fostered a true sense of community and kindness among the children. Would definitely recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - cditu
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.