- Lotus Montessori School's mission is to provide a family environment based on mutual understanding, respect and cooperation.
- We are committed to fostering independence, joy of learning, academic excellence, and social responsibility as well as developing body, mind and spirit.
- We encourage students¡¯ sense of wonder and admiration for the world by enhancing their life experiences.
- We strive to instill global awareness with a sense of compassion, sensitivity, and tolerance.
- We believe that learning must be integrated and comprehensive while focusing on the uniqueness of the individual child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Buffalo GroveGrades: NS-K | 76 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Des PlainesGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
2350 E Dempster St
Des Plaines, IL 60016
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.