Lt Joseph P Kennedy Jr School
- The Kennedy School currently utilizes individualized instructional techniques to meet the developmental needs of each student.
- The curriculum at the Kennedy School has been developed using several behavioral methodologies aligned with state goals.
- Each methodology assists students with disabilities to reach developmental, academic, social and behavioral goals.
- The program implements goals in a specific manner that makes each goal measurable and obtainable.
- Implementation of the program can be generalized in all the environments of the student's life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.