Lt Joseph P Kennedy Jr School
Tel: (708) 342-5278
- The Kennedy School currently utilizes individualized instructional techniques to meet the developmental needs of each student.
- The curriculum at the Kennedy School has been developed using several behavioral methodologies aligned with state goals.
- Each methodology assists students with disabilities to reach developmental, academic, social and behavioral goals.
- The program implements goals in a specific manner that makes each goal measurable and obtainable.
- Implementation of the program can be generalized in all the environments of the student's life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.