- The Kennedy School currently utilizes individualized instructional techniques to meet the developmental needs of each student.
- The curriculum at the Kennedy School has been developed using several behavioral methodologies aligned with state goals.
- Each methodology assists students with disabilities to reach developmental, academic, social and behavioral goals.
- The program implements goals in a specific manner that makes each goal measurable and obtainable.
- Implementation of the program can be generalized in all the environments of the student's life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.