Lutheran General Children's Daycare Center
Tel: (847) 824-5180
- Lutheran General Children's Daycare Center serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Lutheran General Children's Daycare Center is 34:1.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Niles Grades: K | 19 students
9130 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714
(847) 699-8585 0.6 K
- Park Ridge Grades: K | 6 students
1605 Vernon Ave
Park Ridge, IL 60068
(847) 825-3767 0.8 K
- Des Plaines Grades: NS-PK | 65 students
8650 W Ballard Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60016
(847) 803-9929 0.9 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.