Lutheren Unity School West Campus
- Saint Paul Lutheran School exists and operates as an extension of Saint Paul Lutheran Church for the purpose of providing a Lutheran Christian education to children placed at the elementary level.
- We recognize that education is a life-long process consisting of formal and informal experiences with the home, school, church, and neighborhood.
- St. Paul seeks to work in partnership with parent and child to fully realize the child's God-given potential, in an environment where love, forgiveness, and admonition prevail.
- To this end, it is essential for the school and home to work together, as optimal learning occurs when school and home mutually support and reinforce common values.
- The successful child will best develop as a productive Christian when there is full commitment of church, teachers, parents, and self to these Christian values.
- St. Paul Lutheran School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- St. Paul does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, athletic, and other school administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Lutheren Unity School West Campus also viewed these schools: Childrens Campus Center LLC.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017