Let Lycee International de Los Angeles (LILA) - ORANGE COUNTY CAMPUS know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Pre-Elementary Program: Age is determined by the cut-off date of December 31.
- This means that children applying to: Preschool/ PetiteSection: must be three years old by December 31 of the year of entry Pre-K/Moyenne Section de Maternelle: must be four years old by December 31 of the year of entry.
- Kindergarten/Grande Section de Maternelle:must be five years old by December 31 of the year of entry.? Elementary - Secondary Program: Students coming from public or private French schools formally recognized by the French Ministry of National Education are admitted at the level stated by the previous school, based on the official 'bulletins scolaires' submitted with the application.
- 1st through 6th grade students coming from private schools or from overseas schools not recognized by the French Ministry of National Education will be admitted upon assessment.
- Sufficient fluency in spoken and written French is necessary. Students are required to submit a completed online application form, teacher's reference, report cards/transcripts, and standardized tests from the previous three years as applicable for the grade of entry. For information, please go to: http://lilaschool.com/admissions.