Mack Elementary Bellevue Christian School
- Mack Elementary in Woodinville offers a comprehensive Preschool–6th grade program in an intimate learning environment.
- Small classes emphasize a core value of BCS education is relationship.
- Teachers integrate a Christian world view into the curriculum as they teach students to learn to think through life.
- In addition, BCS offers an enriching experience taught by specialists in the areas of music—general and instrumental, library, computer lab, a media team and physical education.
- Our faculty members will provide a broad and enriching experience for your child, with many opportunities for concrete, hands-on learning.
- In addition to the basic skill areas, your child will be taught by specialists in the areas of music (both general and instrumental), art, library, and physical education.
- Our Special Academic Services department is available, should your child have special learning needs.
- Enrichment opportunities will encourage your child to expand the special abilities he/she has.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodinville Grades: K-12 | 229 students
15900 Woodinville-Redmond Rd
Woodinville, WA 98072
(425)481-2228 2.3 K-12
- Bellevue Grades: NS-12 | 1037 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)454-4402 10.3 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.