Mack Elementary Bellevue Christian School
- Mack Elementary in Woodinville offers a comprehensive Preschool–6th grade program in an intimate learning environment.
- Small classes emphasize a core value of BCS education is relationship.
- Teachers integrate a Christian world view into the curriculum as they teach students to learn to think through life.
- In addition, BCS offers an enriching experience taught by specialists in the areas of music—general and instrumental, library, computer lab, a media team and physical education.
- Our faculty members will provide a broad and enriching experience for your child, with many opportunities for concrete, hands-on learning.
- In addition to the basic skill areas, your child will be taught by specialists in the areas of music (both general and instrumental), art, library, and physical education.
- Our Special Academic Services department is available, should your child have special learning needs.
- Enrichment opportunities will encourage your child to expand the special abilities he/she has.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.