Marist High School
- Marist High School serves 1780 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Marist High School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,780 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||113 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 986 students
3737 W 99th Street
Chicago, IL 60655
(773) 881-6500 2 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
7416 N Ridge Blvd
Chicago, IL 60640
(773) 764-5715 23 9-12
- Hammond Grades: 9-12 | 561 students
1519 Hoffman Street
Hammond, IN 46327
(219) 932-9058 12 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?