Mark Country Day School
- Since its inception in 1962, Mark Country Day School has carefully blended the demands of society with the academic, social and emotional needs of our students.
- Our commitment to the growth of the individual is equal to our commitment to provide a quality education for each and every youngster enrolled in our school.
- An innovative program, dedicated staff and atmosphere of love and understanding enable us to give the gift of learning and the joy of discovery to hundreds of children each year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bay Shore Grades: PK-6 | 187 students
211 Bay Shore Rd
Bay Shore, NY 11706
(631)665-5241 1.6 PK-6
- Patchogue Grades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631)475-0422 12.3 PK-8
- Saint James Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
(631)584-7896 10.6 PK-8
- Stony Brook Grades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
(631)689-7660 12.6 K-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.