Martin Luther Christian School
- Martin Luther Chapel and Christian School offers Camden County an educational alternative for parents to consider.
- The combination Daycare and preschool is coupled with a Kindergarten through 6th grade elementary school program.
- Kids have been quietly learning in a loving, Christ-centered atmosphere for over 50 years.
- But in recent years, the quiet little school has come to be noticed by an increasing number of parents and children.
- Martin Luther Christian School, a ministry of Martin Luther Chapel, is a Christian parochial school.
- Our wider affiliation is with The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, which operates the largest network of protestant parochial schools in the United States.
- Our children are taught the Christian faith, from a Lutheran perspective, nurtured in Gods love for them in Jesus Christ, and daily challenged with academic excellence in every subject.
- We are blessed to have state-of-the-art computer education with a mobile lab and excellent musical enrichment opportunities.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddon Heights Grades: NS-12 | 210 students
300 Station Avenue
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
(856) 547-2996 4.3 NS-12
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-6786 3.7 NS-8
- Pennsauken Grades: K-8 | 210 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
(856) 662-0149 0.9 K-8
I have a child in Kindergarten and could not be more pleased. Education is excellent and the staff is loving and caring. Without any doubt, a excellent school.
- Posted by Parent - divel
i go here and this is more awsome than youll ever be!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - iikep