May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders
- For more than 50 years, the caring professionals of the May Institute have set a national standard for providing comprehensive, research-validated services to children and adults with autism, brain injury, mental retardation, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), and behavioral healthcare needs.
- May's award-winning network of educational, behavioral, and rehabilitative programs blends science with service to help make progress possible for thousands of individuals every year.
- Our values and vision drive us to understand each person's unique needs and find effective means to help each individual reach his or her potential and live independently.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders also viewed these schools: May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities, Cardinal Cushing Centers, Granite Academy, James F Farr Academy and Wayside Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RandolphGrades: K-12
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
- HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
- BraintreeGrades: 5-12 | 50 students
6 Columbian St
Braintree, MA 02184
- CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
- FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.