Mel-o-dee Montessori Center
- Mel-o-dee Montessori Center serves 28 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Mel-o-dee Montessori Center is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 54 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)663-6053 10.1 PK-1
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
1105 North Laurel Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)650-2922 5.2 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 9.9 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 37 students
5262 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)660-7529 7.7 PK-K
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.