Merryhill Elementary School
- At Merryhill Elementary School, our mission is to provide a high-quality, individualized education that prepares students to excel inthe 21st century.
- Our well-rounded curriculum is integrated with technology, ensuring a challenging and supportive learning environment, where students learn critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students become responsible and productive citizens as our meaningful instruction creates lifelong learners who embrace both leadership and collaborative skills.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Merryhill School, our goal is to prepare students to be academically successful, capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges, and confident in their ability to succeed. We offer a challenging and well-rounded academic curriculum. We integrate subjects together so that students can understand how they apply to everyday life, and thus be better equipped for the challenges that lay before them.
Profile last updated: 03/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
- SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
3245 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
- SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
- FolsomGrades: K-5 | 96 students
405 Natoma Station Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
- SacramentoGrades: NS-8 | 247 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.