- At Merryhill Elementary School, our mission is to provide a high-quality, individualized education that prepares students to excel inthe 21st century.
- Our well-rounded curriculum is integrated with technology, ensuring a challenging and supportive learning environment, where students learn critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students become responsible and productive citizens as our meaningful instruction creates lifelong learners who embrace both leadership and collaborative skills.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Merryhill School, our goal is to prepare students to be academically successful, capable of transferring their knowledge and skills to new challenges, and confident in their ability to succeed. We offer a challenging and well-rounded academic curriculum. We integrate subjects together so that students can understand how they apply to everyday life, and thus be better equipped for the challenges that lay before them.
Profile last updated: 03/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FolsomGrades: K-5 | 96 students
405 Natoma Station Dr
Folsom, CA 95630
SacramentoGrades: NS-8 | 200 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
3245 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.